By Our Reporter. Large sections of Lafia residents have congratulated Hon. Aminu Muazu Maifata for Clocking two years in office as executive chairman of Lafia Local Government Council. A statement issued in Lafia a copy of which was made available to Nasarawa Eye said Hon. Aminu Muazu Maifata have indeed done his best in the last two years.
However, being a listening leader, they suggested he should embark on the following projects, saying “Doing so will certainly uplift your profile and endear you more to the residents of this great Local Government Council”
The projects they listed are: 1. Establish and launch a Modern Comprehensive Address System for Lafia city and environs.
2. Esterblish a Land and Property Information System to digitally register all owners of Land and buildings within the LGA.
3. Through a PPP, set up a waste management programme for the entire city.
4. Through PPP, build public toilets at strategic locations within the city center.
5. Through PPP, plant at least 10,000 trees along streets and neighborhoods of the city.
6. Through PPP, modernize the Lafia Motor park.
7. Liase with the emirate councils to set up a Lafia Education and Advancement Foundation.
8. Liase with the state government to end the use of primary schools as sport centers by residents.
9. Recruit more primary school teachers and post out the bad ones currently in the system.
10. End truancy and other irresponsible conducts amongst the workforce. Reward exemplary service quarterly.